amazon cricket quiz week 2 16 april answers. [15 Apr Ans] Amazon Cricket Quiz Week 2 Answers- Win Rs 20,000
How To Participate in Amazon Quiz?
1 . Firstly download the amazon app-
2. Now Just Open the app and signup/Sign in Into Amazon Account.
3. Now Just Go To the Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon Cricket Quiz Week 2“
Amazon Cricket Quiz Week 2 Quiz 16 April Answers-
1. The Indian Cricket Team Played its First T20 Match in 2006. Who was the Indian Team captain?
Answer- Virendra Sehwag
2. In the context of Cricket what does LBW Stands for?
Answer- Leg Before Wicket
3. In a T20 Match, a Batsmen is not allowed to bat after scoring a double century-
4. In the context of a T20 Match, what is a “Super Over”?
Answer- A tie-Breaking Method used in limited over cricket matches.
5. In a T20 Match, what is the maximum number of overs each team bats for?
6. Which of these country does not host Twenty20 Domestic competition?
7. What would Alexa reply if you ask “Alexa, what is the score?” ?
Answer- She will tell you the latest score.See More Cashback Offers Here