Amazon DTH Recharge offer – Get Flat 50% cashback upto Rs 100 on DTH Recharges. Amazon has come up with Amazon DTH Recharge offer. Max cashback of Rs 100. Amazon DTH Recharge offer is valid for all new and existing users and valid from May 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018, both days included. Grab Amazon DTH Recharge offer – Get Flat 50% cashback upto Rs 100 on DTH Recharges now.
1. DTH 50% Cashback (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect to this Offer.
3. All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer in respect of recharge of DTH connections issued in India.
4. Your Recharge transaction is eligible to avail this offer only if you are not availing any other offer on the same Recharge transaction.
5. This Offer is valid from May 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018 (both days inclusive)(“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
6. Any customer who does a DTH recharge on Amazon.in during the Offer Period (“DTH Recharge”) making payment thereof using any payment method (credit card, debit card, net banking or Amazon Pay balance) except cash on delivery, will be entitled to receive cashback equivalent to 25% of the recharge value once during the offer period. The maximum cashback that can be availed by a customer during the offer period is INR 100.
7. The cashback will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”) which will be credited to their Amazon Pay balance.
8. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions. The use of Amazon Pay Balance is governed by the Amazon Pay Balance Terms & Conditions.
9. This Offer is available only on the recharge for DTH connections issued in India, and not in respect of prepaid mobile bill payments or post-paid mobile bill payment or payments of utility bills. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on recharge of DTH issued by select DTH operators that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
10. The customers will be eligible to receive the relevant cashback amount (computed in accordance with these Offer Terms) on one successful DTH Recharges made on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
12. The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the eligible customer (as Amazon Pay Balance) within 3 days of doing the recharge.
13. In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
14.Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
15. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
16. All disputes between the customers and the seller of the DTH Recharge will be resolved inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
17. By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
18. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
19. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to this Offer.
20. The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
21. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.