amazon february quiz 14 february answers. Amazon February Quiz- Answer & Win Rs 10000 Pay Balance
How To Participate in Amazon Quiz?
1 . Firstly download the amazon app-
2. Now Just Open the app and signup/Sign in Into Amazon Account.
3. Now Just Go To the Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon February Quiz“
Answers Of Amazon February Quiz 14 Feb –
1. What did Alexander Fleming introduce to the world on February 14th in 1929?
2. Which Italian city, where Romeo and Juliet lived in Shakespeare`s play, still receives about 1,000 letters on Valentine’s Day each year?
3. In India, National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February to mark the discovery of?
Answer- Raman effect
4. The whole month of February 2018 will not have a single full moon day. The last time this happened in February 1999.
5. Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with February?
6. Which term is also used to refer to the first full moon of February?
Answer- Ice moon
tags- amazon february quiz 14 february answers