Buy cryptocurrency using INR in India Buyucoin. Hello Dear Visitors You all Know what is the power of Cryptocurrency nowadays across the Globe, and How people are seeing cryptocurrencies as a safe option to invest in. Today, We will share an online platform where you can Buy and Trade all cryptos in India using INR Directly without complexity at all.
You All Know How complex and challenging it become when we talk about buying or Trading in cryptocurrencies, specially when we are in India. We Have already shared how you can trade or buy bitcoin here and hope you have already gone through it.
If you are only Interested in dealing with Bitcoin, then it’s all okay, that post is enough for you. However, if you thing life in crypto exists beyond that, than this post is for you. We have shared about Zebpay Exchange, but they will let you buy only one coin- BTC. See, There are around 1,200 Total cryptocurrencies in the world in total , and almost 5 new crypto coins every week find its place in this volatile market. There are dozens of coins where you can make profit the same way you guys do with BTC, or even more than you do with BTC! Today we will let you know how you guys can actually trade on coins other than that like- Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Ripple, NEO, BTC Cash etc , that too Directly using Indian Rupees.
How To Buy All Cryptos Using BuyUcoin?
Buyucoin is an Indian Exchange thet let you buy and trade all cryptocurrencies. You can buy coins like- Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, NEO, Ripple etc. Simple go through these following Simple steps-
- First of All, Visit BuyuCoin Sign up Page Here
2. Enter Your Full Name as per ID proof, E-mail Address, Chose a Password.
3. Enter Referral Code- “buyucoin11264829” (Ignore if already entered)
4. Hit “Sign up” and verify the email via Link you have just received in your email. (Check Spam Folder too)
5. Next, Login by user ID and Password.
6. Click on “KYC”.
7. Upload Scanned copy of your Aadhar card Front side, back side, PAN card, bank passbook/Cancelled cheque.
8. Now just upload the docs and wait around 3 Hours to let the Buyucoin verify your details. After that, You are all set!
How To Deposit Funds?
1 . First, You Need to Deposit INR , that too only from Registered Bank account you have provided in step 7 above.
2. You Need Internet Banking as they accept deposits only via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS. All of these demands Netbanking.
3. Click on “Wallet” from top-menu and then “Deposit” next to “INR” (See screenshot below-)
4. You will see the deposit details like- Their Bank , Beneficiary Name, Account number, IFSC Code etc.
5. Now, Login to Your Bank’s Internet banking and send the amount you wish to send to BuyUcoin via NEFT/IMPS/RTGS mode.
6. After You are done, you will get a Unique Transaction Reference number (UTR No.) such as- SBIN117336075950 in case of SBI at Bank Statement’s page or via SMS also. Note it down Right now.
7. Come back to Buyucoin and enter the amount you have sent to them and enter UTR Number you have got in step 6, and click “Create Deposit Request”. (See demo below-)
8. That’s All. You have to wait around 3-4 Hours and you will get the money in your INR Wallet. (You will be notified via an E-mail)
How To Buy Cryptos at BuyUcoin?
After you have got your money into INR Wallet,You are ready.
1. Click on “Buy/Sell” in the main menu.
2. Select any coin from the Drop-Down list.
3. Enter amount in INR and click on “Buy Now!”.
4. That’s All. You have just bought some cryptos!!
5. To sell, Just select “Sell” Section and enter amount, you will get equivalent money into your INR Wallet.
6. To Withdraw, Go to Wallet Section and select “Withdraw” and enter amount and get you money directly into your Registered bank account.
7. That’s All! Happy Trading!
Fees of Buyucoin-
INR Deposits and Withdrawals are Completely free. See More Fees and Charges, FAQs Here.
Some Words about Cryptocurrency Trading-
We have already Discussed how and why crypto trading is a risky business as market is very very volatile. So, always do your own Research before making any action. Always invest to that extent what you afford to lose. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY IF YOU MEET ANY FINANCIAL LOSS WHILE DEALING WITH CRYPTO TRADING.
If you have any questions , Feel free to comment down and we will be there in no-time.
tags- Buy cryptocurrency using INR in India Buyucoin