phonepe gold buy cashback offer. Phonepe is now available where you can but gold in the app. As a part of promotional offer, they are offering Flat Rs 100 cashback no First time gold purchase of Rs 1000 or More. Offer is valid for all users, Once. So, avail this offer now!!
How To Get Rs 100 Cashback on Gold Purchase at PhonePe?
1 . First of All, Download/Update Phonepe App here.
2. Login to your account.
3. Now , on the home screen, See for “Gold” icon at the bottom side.
4. Enter Amount Minimum Rs 100 and Click on Buy.
5. Pay the amount using Credit/Debit Card, UPI or Wallet balance.
6. Done! You will Get Rs 100 Cashback into your PhonePe wallet Instantly. (Proof Below)
7. You Can Also sell the purchased gold back by going into “Manage My 24K Gold” Section. You will get Rs 941 Back to your Bank account.
8. In this Way, You will Get Profit of Rs 40 in approx.
Terms & Conditions-
1. Flat ₹100 Cashback on 1st Gold Purchase transaction
2. Offer is applicable on minimum Gold purchase transaction of ₹1000
3. Offer is applicable only once per PhonePe registered customer
Offer Start Time
1. 12:00 hrs on 5th December, 2017
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
2. The offer is applicable on all payment modes.
3. The offer is valid only once per Bank Account, Credit Card and Debit Card.
4. Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
5. Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant and gold transactions across PhonePe
6. Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
7. If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
8. The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
9. In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.