amazon march quiz 20 March answers. [20 Mar Ans] Amazon March Quiz- Answer & Win 6 Months Free Shopping. Get All Answers here-
How To Participate in Amazon Quiz?
1 . Firstly download the amazon app-
2. Now Just Open the app and signup/Sign in Into Amazon Account.
3. Now Just Go To at the Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon March Quiz“
Answers Of Amazon March Quiz 20 March –
1. Which of these is NOT a meaning of the word ‘March’?
Answer – Predicting the future accurately
2. In Which the Sun crosses the celestial equator and the day and night are of equal length. What is this phenomenon called ?
Answer – Equinox
3. In Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar what does the ‘Ides of March’ refer to ?
Answer – 15th March
4. Which of these is a western zodiac associated with March ?
Answer – Pisces
5. International Women’s Day celebrated on 8 March is a national holiday in Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia,Georgia,Eritrea,Kyrgyzstan,Laos,Moldova, Mongolia, Tajikistan,Uganda, Ukraine and Zambia.
Answer – TRUE
Also See- FreeCharge Rs 10 cashback republic daySee More Cashback Offers Here
tags- amazon march quiz 20 march answer March quiz 20 march answers