Amazon pay T20 tickets Offer – Get upto Rs 500 Cashback on T-20 tickets booking on BookMyShow on Paying Via Amazon Pay. Planning for cricket match this cricket season? Bookmyshow is all set in collaboration with Amazon to color your plan. Amazon pay T20 tickets Offer is valid once per user from 19th March – 31st May 2018. Valid for All amazon pay users on BookmyShow. Grab Amazon pay T20 tickets Offer now.
How To Get upto Rs 500 Cashback on T-20 tickets booking Via Amazon pay T20 tickets Offer?
1.First Of all,Go To Offer Page From Here
2.Login/Signup with your BMS account and select Location/City.
3.Select You cricket Match timings, and preferred Seats.
4.Continue to checkout and proceed to payment page.
5.Choose “Amazon Pay” as payment method and make the payment by logging in to your amazon account. (No Promocode required)
6.Voila! You will get upto Rs 500 cashback into your amazon wallet within 72 hours.
7.Offer Valid 1st March to 31st March 2018, for All amazon pay users on BookmyShow.
Also See- FreeCharge 100% Cashback offer
Terms And Conditions-
ABOUT THE OFFER –
Pay using Amazon Pay and get cashback as following on T20 tickets
1) Flat Rs.100 cashback for transaction value below Rs.1000
2) Flat Rs.150 cashback for transaction value between Rs.1001 to Rs.5000
3) Flat Rs 500 cashback for transaction value of Rs.5001 & above
Offer valid for existing and first time amazon pay users on BookMyShow
Use your Amazon account username and password to login on Amazon Pay
Offer valid once per user from 19th March to 31st May 2018
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER –
- Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting T20 Tickets
- Proceed to review screen. Check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the website. Edit if required
- Complete your transaction by paying through Amazon Pay wallet
- Use your Amazon account username and password to login on Amazon Pay
- Cashback will be credited as Amazon pay Balance within 72 hours
TERMS & CONDITIONS –
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 19th March, 2018 to 31st May, 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, flat cashback once per user during the offer period, applicable only on T20 tickets, will be provided as below:
(a)“Flat cashback INR 100 as Amazon Pay balance, for purchase up to INR 1000”
(b)“Flat cashback INR 150 as Amazon Pay balance, for purchase above INR 1000 up to INR 5000”
(c)“Flat cashback INR 500 as Amazon Pay balance, for purchase above INR 5000”
- To each customer who:
(a)completes a transaction for T20 tickets on the website of the Merchant at BookMyShow or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer is not valid on movie tickets & other event tickets and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 business days of such Transaction.
- Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.