amazon prime renewal offer rs 500 cashback. From today as Amazon has hiked the annual prime membership cost to Rs 999, They are offering Rs 500 cashback to those who will renew the prime membership. Offer valid only for those who has subscribed to prime membership earlier and willing to renew it more for 1 Year. Not valid for new prime users. How to get Rs 500 cashback on renewal of Amazon prime membership? Read the post below-
How To Get Rs 500 Cashback On Renewal Of Amazon Prime Membership?
1.If you have subscribed to prime membership earlier and want to renew it, Visit Here.
2.Click On Join/Renew prime amazon prime membership.
Offer not valid for new those who has not joined Prime membership yet.
3.Login/Sign up to your amazon account.
4.Pay Rs 999 via any Method.
5.Done! Your prime membership will be extended by 1 more year and you will get Rs 500 Pay balance within 15 Days. Offer valid till 31st December 2017!!
Terms & Conditions-
- This Prime membership renewal offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on www.amazon.in, the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India who have set India as their current country in their Amazon.in account settings and have a valid billing address in India are eligible to avail this Offer.
- The Offer is valid from 31, October, 2017 to 31, December 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any person whose paid Prime membership on Amazon.in (“Prime Membership”) expires: (a) during the Offer Period AND where such person renews his/ her Prime Membership within 30 days of expiry of his/ her Prime Membership,; or (b) any time before the 31, October, 2017; AND where such person renews his/ her Prime Membership by 30, November, 2017, such person will receive promotional Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 500 (“Benefit”).
- The Benefit will be provided to an eligible person only on the first qualifying transaction made during the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, this Offer is available only to persons who are renewing their paid Prime Membership during the Offer Period and not for persons who purchase the paid Prime Membership for the first time ever during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the renewed paid Prime Membership is cancelled.
- The Benefit will be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) under Amazon Pay Balance, which can be availed on eligible products on Amazon.in subject to the terms and conditions available here. The Benefit will be credited to the “Gifts and Credits” section of the eligible person’s Amazon Pay Balance account within 15 days of the date on which an eligible person renews his/ her Prime Membership.
- Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- You are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”. By participating in this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms and expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including the delivery/ non-delivery of the Benefit.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.