FCUPI – Get 50% Cashback on Recharge/Bill payments Recharges using Freecharge UPI. Freecharge is Valid twice per user/Mobile Number/Device. Max cashback of Rs.25. The offer is valid till FCUPI Cashback Coupon offer . Grab 27th April’ 2018 FreeCharge FCUPI Cashback Coupon offer now. FreeCharge- Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 100 On Recharge/Bill payments.
How To Get 50% Cashback using Freecharge FCUPI Coupon offer?
Freecharge App From Hereor Freecharge website here
2) Install and Open the app
3) Login or signup new account
4) Initiate recharge and bills payment of Rs 10 or more
5) Enter your suitable payment option >> continue
6) Proceed to payment page and apply promo code – “
7) Pay the amount using UPI transactions only and complete your transaction.
That’s it. You will get 50% Cashback upto Rs 25 in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
Also Read :-
PhonePe- Get Rs 20 Cashback When you Check your bank balance on Phonepe [ 1st Time ]
Flipkart- xiaomi Redmi 5A Next Sale Date [Trick Added]
My Airtel App- Download And Get Free 50 Mintues For Unlimited Days
Tapzo Amazon Offer- Get 50% Cashback at Tapzo on Pay via Amazon Pay
Terms & Conditions :-
1. Get 50% cashback on successful Recharge/Bill payments done till 27th April’ 2018
2. Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.10.
3. Max cashback of Rs.25.
4. FCUPI Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5. Offer is valid for FreeCharge handled UPI transactions only
6. Valid twice per user/Mobile Number/Device
7. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
8. Not valid for Add Cash, credit/debit card, Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance transactions
9. Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
10. Offer valid Only on latest version of FreeCharge Android App
11. We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
12. For all other queries please email
13. We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
14. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account