How To See If Someone Opened Your Email OR Not? Track Email Read/Unread Status. We use Various email service providers daily in order to send dozen of emails daily. But there is one thing that is not addresses by these service providers till date. This is that, Email Service Providers like- Gmail, Yahoo, AOL , Hotmail/Live never let us know if our email has been read by the recipient till now or NOT. While there is officially not much support to let you know if your sent email is in read/unread status, still you can track this by some third party browser extensions. How To See If Someone Opened Your Email OR Not? Follow us to learn more as today you are going to know this.
How To See If Someone Opened Your Email OR Not?
1. This method is working only on Laptop/Desktop/PC Only.
2. If you are on Mozilla Firefox Visit this link to Download Bananatag Extension.
Chrome Users Visit this link to Download Bananatag Extension.
3. Wait few seconds to finish the download and install Bananatag Extension on your preferred browser.
How To Set up Bananatag Email Tracker Extension?
Now that you have successfully installed bananatag browser extension, all now you have to do is create a account with them to access their free email tracking services.
1. On your PC/Laptop , open Gmail/Your E-mail Service provider and login to your Account using username and Password. (On the same browser you had installed bananatag extension on step 2 above.
2. As soon as you opens Gmail, You will see a Yellow colored logo as shown below-
3. Click on the logo->Enable Extension.
4. This will prompt you to create a Account as shown below. Click on “YES, CREATE ACCOUNT”.
5. This will now echo “Successfully Created bananatag account for [email protected]”. Now, It will be asking for authorization needed to track the outgoing emails. Click on “AUTHORIZE BANANATAG”-
6. This will open a separate popup window in which you have to select the Gmail account from which you want to track the email read/unread status . Select that Gmail account & allow necessary permissions.
7. That’s all! You have successfully configured bananatag email tracking for your Gmail account. You are all set for further steps.
Above steps almost similar for Outlook/Live.
How To Compose an Email From Now To See If Someone Opened Your Email OR Not?
1. Just Open Gmail & click on “Compose”.
2. Now you will see something different on the compose window. You will see bananatag yellow logo at the footer of the compose window and “Send Later” button, Track & CRM options etc-
3. Just write an email the usual way you do and at last, make sure to Blue tick the “Track” Option at the footer and just send it. No blue tick for “Track” option means that email is not going to be tracked!
4. Now wait for the recipient to open the email. as soon as he/she opens your email, You will get email notification in your mailbox with timestamp such way-
5. That’s all! Repeat steps 1-4 every time you send any new e-mail.
6. Every time You will receive separate email as receipt of email opening by the receiver.
7. You can track upto 5 E-mails per day from free bananatag account. You have to upgrade if you want more. See Bananantag Pricing Here.
8. You don’t have to worry about if the recipient is going to know anything about your email trackings. So, Completely safe and you will only know which emails you are tracking.
Other Features You can Do With BananaTag Email Service?
-> Schedule email in order to sent it later at a time automatically by “Send Later” Option.
-> Track if the recipient have clicked which links embedded in your email. Login to bananatag Here with your Email & default password for this.
Also See- Fake Your Phone’s GPS Location
tags- How To See If Someone Opened Your Email OR Not? Track Email Read/Unread Status.