Tapzo FreeCharge Offer – Get 5% Cashback upto Rs 25 when You Pay via FreeCharge wallet on Tapzp app. Offer is valid once per user and applicable on the Tapzo Android App. Tapzo FreeCharge Offer is valid from 1st Feb – 31st March 2018. Grab Tapzo FreeCharge Offer now.
How To Avail Tapzo FreeCharge Offer & Get 5% Cashback?
1 . First of All, Download Tapzo App From Here.
2. Login/Sign up into App.
3. Initiate any Recharge/Payment of any amount inside Tapzo App.
4. Proceed to payment page
5. Choose “FreeCharge Wallet” as payment method.
6. Pay the amount using FreeCharge Wallet.
7. That’s Done! You will get 5% cashback upto Rs 25 into Your Freecharge Wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions of Tapzo FreeCharge Offer :-
- Get 5% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Tapzo
- Maximum cashback of Rs 25
- Offer valid once per user
- Offer applicable on the Tapzo Android App
- Offer valid from 1st Feb till 31st Mar 2018
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of booking cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- For any other queries on Tapzo, please email [email protected] For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to [email protected]
- Freecharge & Tapzo reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity